National Philanthropy Day®
Celebrate a Local Philanthropist – Get your Nominations in Today!
Now accepting National Philanthropy Day Nominations!
Don't miss this chance to honor a local philanthropist
Deadline for nominations is Friday, September 14th – 12 Noon
Each year National Philanthropy Day® is celebrated at award ceremonies across the country. Please join us to celebrate local philanthropic heroes from the Central Valley by nominating a deserving individual, business, or Foundation for one of eight distinguished awards. The deadline for all nominations is Friday, September 14th at 12 Noon.
This is a great opportunity to honor someone you know who has made a profound difference in our community or within your own organization. A board member, volunteer, donor, corporation – any and all of who have made a positive impact or meaningful difference with their contributions. Nominations will be accepted from 501(c)(3) organizations and AFP Membership is not required.
Award Categories for recognition are:
- Outstanding Philanthropist
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
- Outstanding Philanthropic Organization – Corporation
- Outstanding Philanthropic Organization – Foundation
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy, Ages 5-17
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy, Ages 18-23
- Outstanding Fundraising Professional
- Distinguished Achievement Special Award for Excellence in Fundraising
- Spirit of Philanthropy Award
Submitting a nomination is easy – CLICK HERE to access our printable nomination forms.
All nominations will be reviewed, and winners selected by a committee of peers and community members. Honorees will receive their awards in front of hundreds of community members at the Pardini's Banquet Facility on Thursday, November 8, 2018.
Teri Amerine, NPD Chair
California Valley Chapter
Association of Fundraising Professionals
Phone: (559) 320-6563