Grant WriterCompany: EPU Children's Center
Date Posted: June 16, 2017
Responsible to coordinate and oversee the grant application and management process including: identification of potential new funding sources, development of funding resources for existing and proposed programs and/or services, writing grants, collaborating on grant applications with Program Managers, and processing, monitoring and coordination required reports on existing grants.
Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Three (3) plus years related experience and a proven success record in grant writing and program development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong analytical skills. Require the ability to analyze data utilizing defined but different processes.
- Must hold valid California Driver's license and good driving record with no serious violations for the previous two-year period and be able to provide proof of current automobile liability insurance.
- Knowledge of grant data bases included but not limited to Guidestar and Online Foundation Directory.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be available to work Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Offer competitive compensation package
Equal Opportunity Employer